Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,373 a 6,378 (del total de 7,788)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #126385
      chris patton
      Partícipe

      i expect to live in both worlds at the same time

    • #126370
      Tiago Casellato
      Partícipe

      Hello! I’m Tiago from Sao Paulo, Brazil. I expect to learn how to climb the spiritual ladder and correct my desires alongside you.

      Shalom!

    • #126352
      Ann
      Partícipe

      Hi, I’m Ann Frances from Hyderabad, India.

      I’m expecting that my questions on this life and after life will be answered during this course.

      • #126382
        chris patton
        Partícipe

        Hi Ann   I am Chris  from Iowa City Iowa USA i think nearly all our questions will be answered

    • #126175
      chris patton
      Partícipe

      im excited also even though im not very good    with computers my name isw chris

    • #126174
      chris patton
      Partícipe

      im excited also even though im not very good    with computers

    • #126171
      chris patton
      Partícipe

      i am very excited to be here and believe kabbalah holds the keys to the universe

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,373 a 6,378 (del total de 7,788)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.