Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,415 a 6,420 (del total de 7,788)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #62948
      Michael
      Partícipe

      Good morning everyone, my name is Mike and I’m please to meet you all on you spiritual journey.

    • #62944
      Meytal Dan
      Partícipe

      <p style=”text-align: right;”>Hi everyone my name is Meytal, I started learning the Torah this year. I am here because my soul lead me here and I am very interested in learning Kabbalah. It’s nice to be here.</p>

    • #62931
      Joe
      Partícipe

      Hi Everyone ! My name is Joe and I’m here because I want to perceive the light! I use to perceive it but then I drifted back in to egoism for many years. I have a willingness to pursue this again now.

    • #62844
      henry
      Partícipe

      Hola, mi nombre es Henry, estudio Cabalá desde hace 1 año, siguiendo  las enseñanzas del grupo Bnei Baruj en Youtube. Es un conocimiento muy  impactante, principalmente en cuanto a la percepción de la realidad, el lenguaje de las raíces y las ramas y el trabajo en el grupo de los diez. Busco crecer en el conocimiento y la vivencia del mundo espiritual. Baruj Hashem

    • #62838
      henry
      Partícipe

      Hola, mi nombre es Henry, estudio Cabalá desde hace 1 año, siguiendo  las enseñanzas del grupo Bnei Baruj en Youtube. Es un conocimiento muy  impactante, principalmente en cuanto a la percepción de la realidad, el lenguaje de las raíces y las ramas y el trabajo en el grupo de los diez. Busco crecer en el conocimiento y la vivencia del mundo espiritual. Baruj Hashem.

    • #62811
      Dan Gordon
      Partícipe

      <p style=”text-align: center;”>I am very interested to learn these ancient teachings. Now in my life is the right time for this to happen. Thank you for the information and assistance.</p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,415 a 6,420 (del total de 7,788)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.