Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated hace 3 días by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,613 a 6,618 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #58017
      Hope& Poems HM
      Partícipe

      (❁´◡`❁)

    • #57959
      Williams
      Partícipe

      I am William Omenife from Nigeria I am excited to be part of this course

    • #57954
      Akram Abid
      Partícipe

      Hello, I want to learn more about kabbalah

    • #57953
      Akram Abid
      Partícipe

      Hi, am here to learn more about kabbalah

    • #57940
      Edward Anderson
      Partícipe

      I’m Edward L. Anderson,  in the mid-2000s I saw a version of this.  I wasn’t ready at the time, now I am.

    • #57937
      Williams
      Partícipe

      Hello please I need more understanding on this

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,613 a 6,618 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.