Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,733 a 6,738 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #54532

      Hello, My name is Elma,

      I’ve married  for 40 years. I need answers to my complex life. And my prayers go unanswered.  I’m always feeling down.

      I hope this journey will give me  a more fulfilling life.

      Thank you. Elma

       

    • #54530
      Sabina
      Partícipe

      Hello,

      My name is Sabina. I am seeking the truth, thanks for the opportunity to study on this course.

    • #54523
      Cristina
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am Cristina

      I am excited to learn something new about the life approach.

    • #54509
      Natalie Stamm
      Partícipe

      My name is Natalie Stamm. I am eager to learn. Thank you

    • #54507
      Jorge Galarza
      Partícipe
      1. Hi, my name is Jorge.
    • #54506
      Jorge Galarza
      Partícipe

      Hi, my name is Jorge.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,733 a 6,738 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.