Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,835 a 6,840 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #53169
      Justin Feldman
      Partícipe

      Hello- I am Justin. Here to dive deeper with support and guidance  of teachers.

    • #53161
      Chris Holbrow
      Partícipe

      Hello, my name is Chris from Canada. I am excited to study and learn more about Kabbalah and expand my understanding about the creator.

    • #53158

      Hi my name is Noemy from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania,

      im seeking more and deep meaning of the light. Of who am I?   Why I’m here? I know  there is something deeper more that I perceive.  I’m hungry and thirsty for that light.

    • #53075
      Eyasu Israel
      Partícipe

      Hello, my name is Eyasu. I am here to return home where i belong I feel and see kabbalah have the the way home wow the journey is exciting wow!!

    • #53074
      Eyasu Israel
      Partícipe

      Hello, my name is Eyasu. I am here to return home where i belong I feel and see kabbalah have the the way home wow the journey is exciting wow!!

    • #53073
      Eyasu Israel
      Partícipe

      Hello, my name is Eyasu. I am here to return home where i belong I feel and see kabbalah have the the way home wow the journey is exciting wow!!

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,835 a 6,840 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.