Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,889 a 6,894 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #52015
      Nidhish Saxena
      Partícipe

      Hi All,

      I am Nidhish Saxena from India. I am here on an exploration and learning about Kabbalah.

      Wish you All a Blessed Week Ahead!!

       

      Warm Regards,

      Nidhish

       

    • #52010
      stefano citerni
      Partícipe

      Hi I am Stefano from Italy

    • #52001
      Ruby Sapphire
      Partícipe

      Hello everyone!

      I reside on the East Coast of the USA.

      I am interested in adding this to my love of all things metaphysical and mystical on my life’s journey.

      I know this will sled some light while I am weathering my Dark Night of the Soul.

      Cheers to finding the answers we are all seeking  🙂

    • #51994
      Hendrix
      Partícipe

      Hi there, 

      I’m Hendrix and I’m here to learn and grow spiritually.

    • #51983
      Tamil Selvan
      Partícipe

      hi iam tamil from india

    • #51982
      Tamil Selvan
      Partícipe

      hi iam tamil  29  from india……………………………….

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,889 a 6,894 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.