Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,447 a 7,452 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #47852
      Neeraj Goalla
      Partícipe

      <p>I am NEERAJAKSHULU NAIDU INTERESTED IN SPIRITUALITY. </p>

    • #47842
      Afeef Tahir
      Partícipe

      Hello Everyone
      Greeting from Pakistan.

      I am Afeef and I am here for spiritual enlightenment.

      Cheers

    • #47841
      Afeef Tahir
      Partícipe

      Hello Everyone
      Greeting from Pakistan. I am Afeef and I am here for spiritual enlightenment.

      Cheers

    • #47840
      Shilpa Shil
      Partícipe

      Hi am shilpa. I want to gain knowledge, experience and implement in my life to know the exact reason for my birth. In fact to the purpose of life.

    • #47824
      Daniel Ikpong
      Partícipe

      Am Daniel from Nigeria
      I want to learn the little things in life that is beyond the natural and grow thereby

    • #47805
      Sushruth A
      Partícipe

      Hello

      This is Sushruth here and I’m from India

      Currently I’m a Student and I like to understand how I can make myself better and understand what’s my role in this life

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,447 a 7,452 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.