Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,495 a 7,500 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #47476
      Natana
      Partícipe

      I am Natana Lomoro

      I prefer to know this science of every thing

    • #47473

      I’m Mubashar.
      And I just want to discover myself.

    • #47467

      Hi, i am Uzma from Pakistan ! i want to learn techniques and wisdom which can transform people life and want to remove sufferings. I also want to understand what is Magic and role of magic in any ones life. Best Regards

    • #47464

      Hi,
      I am Dr. KP Saha from Bangladesh.
      I want to know the things.

    • #47462
      Gwen w
      Partícipe

      Hello, I am Gwendolyn Whitfield from Texas.Im excited to be here.

    • #47454
      Maurice
      Partícipe

      Hi, my name is Maurice. I am from Harrisburg PA.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,495 a 7,500 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.