Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,621 a 7,626 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #46395
      Dawn
      Partícipe

      Greetings !
      My name is Dawn. I heard something about this quite a few years ago.  I try to live my life on a spiritual path and interested to learn more about this topic. 🇨🇦

    • #46387
      Me Da
      Partícipe

    • #46376
      Robin
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am Robin and I am a worshipper of knowledge. I think I am in the right forum to learn about the ancient knowledge about life and get new perspectives of  life from the course imparted by the kabbala community.

    • #46362
      Eliezer
      Partícipe

      hi it’s Eliezer looking forward to learn how to live on the light path

    • #46359
      Oneside One
      Partícipe

      Kobina Mensah from Ghana. Am here to learn about what is hidden

    • #46355
      Juan manuel
      Partícipe

      Hi,my name is juan Manuel.Looking forward to learn.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,621 a 7,626 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.