Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 4,711 a 4,716 (del total de 4,921)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Wahab Shaikh
      Partícipe

Hi,

My name is wahab and belong to Hyderabad Pakistan. I joined this course to understand the precious knowledge of the kabbalah and want to understand the true meaning of life.

Rishi
      Partícipe

Hi, I am Rajarshi from India, I always wanted to study and practice Kabbalah to better understand my ‘self’ and my hidden potentials. Through understanding the ‘self’ I wish to reach my entirety.. my complete freedom, full potency. Completion.

GIDEON
      Partícipe

Hi, my name is Gideon Habwe. Am a Kenyan citizen, and a teacher of Geography and religious education. Am glad to belong to this class.

Dim
      Partícipe

My name is Dimitris from Athens, Greece. I want to know more about Kabbalah and I was looking for a course like this. Thank you!

Mawuli Attah
      Partícipe

Hello all!

My name is Mawuli, I’m 46 years old and live in Accra, Ghana.

I am seeking a better understanding and connection with the Creator and to live my best life. I want to understand the purpose and meaning of my life and how I can make a positive contribution to the world and leave a lasting legacy.

Clayton Chamberlain
      Partícipe

Hello All,

I am Clayton Chamberlain. My goal is to become a better person for our world.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 4,711 a 4,716 (del total de 4,921)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.