Discuss

Gil Shir

Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 11)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Tammy Ardoin
      Partícipe

Thank you for your time and your help Gil!!! May I ask where to find the practice pages please sir?

Ranga
      Partícipe

Thanks Gil for the wonderful videos. I learnt more in 2 days than I could have in months. One question I have;

In the quiz in which one of it I got wrong, one of the choices was just a vertical line like the capital I in English. What did that indicate? Is any Hebrew alphabet also denoted like that?

Thank you,

Ranga

Yaniv Gatigno
      Partícipe

Hello, thank you for this wonderful course. I am almost done! Video 24 doesn’t seem to work. I see a vimeo link, instead of the video and when I click it, it says Page not found.

Hi everyone! As you’ve already noticed, there are some tech issues with some of the videos. Please bear with us as we’re getting it fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tracy
      Partícipe

I  wasn’t aware there were practice sheets available. Where can I find them?

rosemarie tropf
      Partícipe

On lesson 12, after posting the practice page for lesson 12 (currently has page 1 instead by  mistake) could you also post the pronunciation page so I can learn how to correctly pronounce the Yud?  Thank  you I realize this is a new course and there will be bugs but hopefully  this will help do that.  One more thing:  On some practice sessions the  pronunciations are posted after the practice pages and some are not posted.  I can listen to Gil pronounce them but for practice afterwards it is handy to have the pronunciation pages to practice my sounding  out of the vowels.  I appreciate your hard work in doing this course. It is priceless for me and for the Creator.

rosemarie tropf
      Partícipe

In lesson 12 the practice sheet is for lesson 1 not for lesson 12.  Can I get that practice sheet?  Gil is reading from the correct practice sheet, I can hear it but I am looking at practice sheet 1.  Thank  you.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 11)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.