MHC – Introduction

Inicio Foros Course Forums Master Hebrew Course MHC – Introduction

benzi giertz

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7 a 12 (del total de 24)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Kathy
      Partícipe

Hello, I am a life long learner thanks to KabU and appreciate that we will all be studying together. I am a retired teacher and am presently recovering from a broken leg. I have done some Hewbrew study but am very serious about going deeper. Our professor is excellent. I did an earler course with him. So very grateful to all of you!

Elle Lynn
      Partícipe

Hello, I’m Linda. I’m excited to be here. Learning this beautiful language has been my desire for some time. I’m happy to join the students and our teacher for this exciting adventure together. Good luck to you all!

Maria B. W12
      Partícipe

Hello dear friends,

As a Kabbalah student for 4 years now, and having worked as a translator for 56 years now, I’m joining you in this exciting language course from Hungary.
      Acting as an EN to HU translator in our joint efforts for BB, my goal with this study is to become able – if possible – also a Heb to HU translator and hence support the connection among the friends.

See U soon ❤️

Rosie
      Partícipe

Hello,

I’m Rosie. I live in Tennessee, USA. I’m a member of a new ten, W19. I will have to watch the replay as I need to continue to support and remain close on this journey with my other ten members. But I’m EXCITED! is an understatement to be learning this historic, spiritual language. This will inevitably, deeply impact my growing knowledge of kabbalah. Thank you so much for offering this course in a way that made it possible for me to be here.

Irina
      Partícipe

Hi friends,

My name is Irina, I am with BB for more than 2 years.

I am very excited to start this journey. I would love to read Kabbalah books in Hebrew.

Thank you.

Shimon
      Partícipe

Shalom to All,

I am excited to learn the Hebrew Code to get a deeper understanding of jewish writings.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7 a 12 (del total de 24)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.