MHC – Introduction

Inicio Foros Course Forums Master Hebrew Course MHC – Introduction

benzi giertz

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 24)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Katel
      Partícipe

Hello everyone,

I’m excited to join you all in learning and mastering Hebrew, along with its spiritual significance, in a perfect blend.

Shalom, and see you in class!

Best regards,
      Katel

Eberhard
      Partícipe

Hello, dear friends,

My name is Eberhard and I’m a member of M24 YG AP & Juan. It’s a pleasure to meet you!

Our YG lesson takes place at the same time as the Weekly Main Live Lesson and will of course take precedence. So I hope the recording will suffice in this case.

Looking forward to August 18

sincerely yours

Eberhard

Jeane Kelso
      Partícipe

שלום Dear כלי!

I know my letters and can even type them and the vowels as well… but I am slow and cannot converse in Hebrew, yet, however I have a deep love for Hebrew, as I have come to understand the vessels of light who have gone before us, teach that the management of this physical world is done through the Hebrew letters – דעת תבונות by Rabbi Moshe Chaim Luzzato.

My impression is that in a sense our donkeys are made of them so it really makes sense that we attain a high level of understanding of how to operate them!

Blessings!

Eric
      Partícipe

The closest this one might come to an introduction is to quote Hafiz, “…the tiresome project of maintaining the self through its stories.” In other words, a movie trying to remember that it is really nothing but the screen, a wave attempting to recall its true nature as the ocean, a will-to-receive struggling to remind itself that its nature originates in the will to a universal and loving Bestowal.

Matthew Fowler
      Partícipe

Hello!

I’m glad to be here. I’ve always wanted to be able to read Hebrew and pronounce the words correctly. I dream of being able to read the source texts directly from the original language rather than rely on English translations or versions that may or may not reflect the original intent.

It would also be nice to have friends with the same interests so we can create a supportive environment for each other to learn and grow in.

Karen
      Partícipe

Hello everyOne 🙂

Thank You Dearest Friends! Much Love & Gratitude <3
      Looking forward to Diving Deeper in discovering the Layers & Depth & Hopefully reaching Higher Heights in Studying the Hebrew Texts – for Unity & Oneness.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 24)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.