Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 280)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Jay Chaim
      Partícipe

We may fortify our connection with the illuminating force through the spiritual work of our group, an instructor and the texts of Kabbalah and amplify by our group prayer which could be a tenfold amplification.

Anthony
      Partícipe

I have to admit I am becoming impatient with the length of time its taking to get to the point where we are working together in groups. I just read James’s note on the forum and I have to say, I relate to exactly what he wrote. I have been experiencing a fair amount of anxiety and negative thoughts which keeps coming and disappearing. One technique I have tried doing when negative thoughts are arising is to feel that all reality is the Creator and for the Upper Force to somehow enter me and make me more like The Creator. I don’t know if its me playing a trick upon myself but this has seemed to work on several occasions, leaving me feel at peace. Without interaction with others and a teacher, at this point, I must admit I’m a bit lost with it all and just simply want to feel and connect with others to discuss what their experiences have been whilst studying Kabbalah

Michael Dunlap
      Partícipe

Surrender and trust in the Creator. Understanding that everything that is, is all that there is and is happening as it is intended. Working with a group of others on the path.

AmandaNZ
      Partícipe

I am being more consciously aware of my egoistic desires and at the same time as I receive, I’m trying to acknowledge the Creator and that the will to bestow wants me to feel pleasure. So I receive the pleasure for him.

Christian
      Partícipe

In order for us to fortify our connection with the illuminating force,we should ingrain in our consciousness that there is non else besides him.

Zied
      Partícipe

– by reading the Zohar and Baal Hasulam articles and imagining the spiritual status these people attained to attract the surrounding ligjt

– by connecting with fellow students and teachers in KabU

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 280)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.