Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 267)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Seamus Dolan
      Partícipe

Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

The issues would disappear as everyone’s life would be transformed as everyone else would have their best interests at heart and care for them.

Leyah Lynette Evol
      Partícipe

Shalom,

I wrote this poem a while back.  🙂 I think it answers the question.

Who Am I

I am one thread of the tapestry

Incomplete to say the least,

without this one Soul

one part of the whole

A vision …

one part of a united mission

To shake up and break up

Confusion and indecision

To understand that the band

Is bland without the instruments

Shine and refine from the inside out

That is what my mission is all about

Transcendence not dependence

Abide by universal rules

These are the tools

Required when I’m tired

All saying the same changes the game

The voice of the majority

Reinforces … marries not divorces

And forces us to face that this place

needs a new interface.

One hundred and forty-four (hz)

Open the door and set me free

To see that I am We.

francesca
      Partícipe

If people connected to the spiritual law of love, we would care for the other as much as ourselves (including nature). Our world would be a peaceful and harmonious place to live.

Mira
      Partícipe

They would be approached in a corrected state.

Loyda
      Partícipe

That is such a difficult question! I suppose the theoretical answer is that we should respect and accept each other regardless of , say, political views. In practice, though, this feels difficult, when people are spewing conspiracy theories and my ego says I am right and they are wrong! Looking forward to learning about this.

Inbar
      Partícipe

I think that there would be a level of awareness of the “other” that isn’t perceived at this time.  We would be coming from a different perspective with the knowing that caring for the other brings harmony to the entire system like a symphony.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 267)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.