Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 319)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Milos
      Partícipe

To get to the right environment, to the group with which I will study

Anthony
      Partícipe

The goal I have with my study of Kabbalah is to gain a true sense of connection with the whole of creation and come closer to The Creator. Most certainly, I wish in doing so to avoid the path of suffering and take the path of light

Christian
      Partícipe

The goal for my continuous study is to set my heart completely in sync with the upper forces through unconditional love and correction of my egoistic nature with help from the upper light.

Marietjie
      Partícipe

I want to return to my Source, the Creator. Only by aligning myself with His original thought about me, I will come home and can stop this restless seeking.

Michael Dunlap
      Partícipe

My greatest goal could be summed up by a saying I once read about the journey of the “self, through the Self, to the SELF.” My intention is not simply to arrive at a destination, but to connect and become better in tune with the Creator in order to recognise the lessons of this journey as I continue this path for the betterment of humanity.

AmandaNZ
      Partícipe

The goal of studying is to enter spirituality, perceive the Creator and work our way along the path to that place we descended from, and to once again have equivalence of form with the Creator.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 319)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.