Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 365)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Eric Snow
      Partícipe

Love and joy is how I feel that the entire reality is the action of the creator. Since there is a piece of the creator in all things created there is love and joy in all creation

Jay Chaim
      Partícipe

I might begin by applying the “as if” principle as I imagine and feel “There is None Else besides Him” and sense there is only one force and not many acting.

Calvin D. Scott
      Partícipe

By being in the moment. By surrendering to the quiet and finding the calmness. The Creator is the stillness of life.

Juule
      Partícipe

As Yoda said, “Do or not do, there is no try.”  And, so I do feel that the entire reality is the action of the creator, wholeheartedly so.

Ed
      Partícipe

Isaiah 45:5 I am the Lord and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me.

When I close my eyes, shutting off all the distractions from the corporeal world, and quieting my inner voice, I can begin to feel the fact that in reality, there is just me and the Creator. There is just the “thought of creation,” and my response.

Solomon Cates
      Partícipe

I imagine and sense peace, power, and profound joyful pleasure.  I feel in my heart/soul a connection that is simple and strong with the Creator.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 365)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.