Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 1,642)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      mrityam
      Partícipe

I want to connect with Creator

Boateng Prempeh
      Partícipe

I want this lesson to help me to get more insight and understanding into my self

Linda
      Partícipe

I am particularly interested in learning relationships between Hebrew, Kabbalah and spirituality. Thank you!

simplemente valeria
      Partícipe

I want to get the answer to all my whys and the reason why we are here in this world where we see so much struggle and suffering.

Jasmine
      Partícipe

It seems that Kabbalah is supposed to teach me the “science” behind how things come to be in the physical reality. Only after understanding those aspects of life and the steps the divine manifests/translates its energy into this realm of reality can we get the full picture (or at least a bigger one) of how we play part in it and where we can create shifts in order to move on a more desired path than the one we are on. I think the lesson will be about drawing a map of what aspects of the divine or life there are. It has to start with the basics.

I desire to understand the world better and I’m curious about how Kabbalah is said to be the way to become a better receiver of God’s creation, I would like to listen, be calm and receive.

elnaz
      Partícipe

Im here because im sick of this world and im trying to find a real purpose to live.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 1,642)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.