Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 601 a 606 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #429677
      Alan
      Partícipe

      I’d like to better understand myself and connect more with the universe. I’ve awakened spiritually to a point but I need more direction and wisdom imparted upon me

    • #429662
      George Nistor
      Partícipe

      I have no expectations,  I just want to enjoy the light.

    • #429653
      Len
      Partícipe

      Peace & understanding.

    • #429644
      Janet
      Partícipe

      I wish to learn how to interpret what is happening in my life, that is my life and to be able to make choices which will reflect a more positive or beneficial outcome to moving forward.

    • #429634
      Michele
      Partícipe

      I hope to have a better understanding of why we are.

      To understood destiny and free will.

      And the power of prayer

       

    • #429624
      Dianne
      Partícipe

      Knowledge and hope to find some enlightenment

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 601 a 606 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.