Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 715 a 720 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #417445
      Misty
      Partícipe

      I want to connect with my broken kli

    • #417347
      malcolm
      Partícipe

      I expect to be able to find out the purpose of our lives, in so doing to find freedom to give more attention to help our friends and community.

    • #417129
      Lei
      Partícipe

      This is all very new to me, so I don’t have any expectations. I’m just trying to learn and understand as much as possible.

    • #417112
      Pam
      Partícipe

      To learn purpose in life

    • #415649
      Simón Villegas
      Partícipe

      To learn what it really means to bestow.

    • #415642

      Understanding

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 715 a 720 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.