Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 739 a 744 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #413405
      Gülen
      Partícipe

      I would like to understand life better. I also want to learn to manifest better.

    • #413388
      James
      Partícipe

      I want to better understand how my life is balanced by removing the veils that cloud my perception.

    • #413366
      Pradeep
      Partícipe

      I am looking to improve my understanding of the spiritual world, gain insights into what really makes the material world tick.

    • #413277
      Daniela
      Partícipe

      The knowledge of the forces that operate in our lives that we are not able to identify or yet understand.

    • #413263
      Jim
      Partícipe

      I have been searching for many years for the truth of life,

      So far the teachings of Kabu have hit my heart. I also want to make

      a difference in the world and my family.

    • #413250
      Ana
      Partícipe

      I have been learning a little bit in a Spanish lesson. I’d love to learn more and be more grateful with my surroundings.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 739 a 744 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.