Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 859 a 864 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #405144
      Sana
      Partícipe

      I need to understand how this works

      • This reply was modified hace 1 año, 10 meses by Sana.
    • #405142

      my expectation of this class is to gain clarity about the reality of my life so that I can live my purpose.

    • #405094
      Elena
      Partícipe

      I want to learn how everything works in universe

    • #405072
      Jade Sophia
      Partícipe

      I expect to start applying the connections I make so I can transform.

    • #405062
      Laura
      Partícipe

      I expect a miracle, a paradigm shift, a shift in my perspective.

    • #405056
      Leila Havran
      Partícipe

      To organize and give concepts to my inner experiences so as to lead myself and others well.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 859 a 864 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.