Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,039 a 1,044 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #379338
      Greg Wisenburg
      Partícipe

      I would like to learn more of the wisdom in Kabbalah’s thoughts on different subjects in religion and theology in old texts. The deep thought will help in our own research.

    • #379254
      Luke
      Partícipe

      I expect to learn and practice the wisdom of Kabbalah to attain a direct relationship with the universal force of creation to live a better more useful productive life for the betterment of all.

    • #378944
      Liora
      Partícipe

      I would like to discover what my part is, or what my responsibility is in the reconnecting of the souls. How do I equip myself to fulfill this mission…

    • #378930
      Yesie Hernandez
      Partícipe

      A closer connection with the Creator

    • #378923

      I hope to gain understanding on the laws that govern nature and achieve greater inner peace

    • #378907
      Ronald
      Partícipe

      With each lesson, I expect to learn something new about Kabbalah. I wish to learn something new about myself.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,039 a 1,044 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.