Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,075 a 1,080 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #376001
      H. Z.
      Partícipe

      I want to reach those parts of myself and the universe which I have not understood yet or I am not even aware of their existence, and to integrate them with and utilize them.

    • #375789
      Alfonso Pineda
      Partícipe

      Para encontrarme con migo mismo, y tener el control de mis emociones y sensaciones

    • #375511
      Nitin Verma
      Partícipe

      i m just looking for the answer who i m? why hi m here ? where i should go ? n what is the purpose to be here… how can i overcome the turbulence in my mind …..that’s all i want to know and practice for this

    • #375502
      Jindrich Mokros
      Partícipe

      I want to know more about myself and learn how to be more in control of my life and aware of the choices I’m making. I want to know what we’re here to do and how to do it with fulfilment.

    • #375362
      Michael
      Partícipe

      I expect to attain knowlege and understand life

    • #375267
      Alexander Luzin
      Partícipe

      to discover if this lesson will push me for want more

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,075 a 1,080 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.