Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,111 a 1,116 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #371594
      Mike
      Partícipe

      I desire to know why am I here, what is the purpose of my life, and to see reality the way it truly it is and help someone that may need it

    • #371571
      divine5353
      Partícipe

      I want to manifest my authentic self (divine purpose) in this lifetime. Live life fully as the divine intended.

    • #371530
      Misses Bless
      Partícipe

      I am expecting to understand the lesson to it’s fullness. I want be able to apply the teaching on my day to day life.

    • #371476
      Judy
      Partícipe

      I would like to increase my perception and to have an understanding of the purpose of my life.

    • #371287
      Justin haynes
      Partícipe

      To receive all that I can and give it to others who need it most.

    • #371221
      Jay (Chaim S.)
      Partícipe

      To better understand the true purpose of my life and begin to answer the questions I have about my fate and control of my destiny.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,111 a 1,116 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.