Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,213 a 1,218 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #362343
      Michael Dunlap
      Partícipe

      Gain a deeper understanding and more involved role in creation.

    • #362284
      Britt Johanne
      Partícipe

      Lesson ? The first week ?

      I  suddenly “fall” into this Kabu 2 days ago, and now I am into it. This will be the first Kabbalah learning for me this life, I have a desire to feel YES after this Kabbalah revealed , and keep on.

    • #362217
      Zev Sayles
      Partícipe

      i dont know. im open to whatever .

    • #362216
      Zev Sayles
      Partícipe

      i dont know

       

    • #362128
      Klismann Viana
      Partícipe

      I expect to dive into this spiritual knowledge

    • #362127
      Karina Menchaca
      Partícipe

      i expect to learn how knowledge can help with understanding and changing “destiny”.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,213 a 1,218 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.