Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,237 a 1,242 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #361770
      Nn
      Partícipe

      Expansión of heart and mind

    • #361694
      Ron
      Partícipe

      Direction and purpose

    • #361087

      How to access Theo iner world…

      To learning how to chang my reareallity.

    • #360932
      Brandon
      Partícipe

      I would like to learn how we are affected by the upper worlds and how they have a hand in our world

    • #360875
      Heather
      Partícipe

      I want to feel like I have some sort of a choice or option to fix prior mistakes or missed opportunities.

    • #360733
      Jhun Vert
      Partícipe

      I really don’t know what to expect.  I enrolled here because I have this deep desire to know more about God, the Creator of everything.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,237 a 1,242 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.