Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,309 a 1,314 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #337362
      Robert
      Partícipe

      to receive and give delite

    • #337360
      severino
      Partícipe

      I expect to know who I am.

    • #337354

      I desire to achieve more insight about what Kabbalah is and how I can use it to improve my life

    • #337353
      neutress
      Partícipe

      What’s the purpose of life.

    • #337220
      Emi Combs
      Partícipe

      Learning a law of Universe

    • #337210

      I expect the truth

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,309 a 1,314 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.