Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,675 a 1,680 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #317503
      Liz
      Partícipe

      I’d like to better understand reality to empower myself

    • #317501
      Martin
      Partícipe

      I’m trying to enter this with an open mind and with as little and few expectations as possible.

    • #317459
      Michelle
      Partícipe

      To grow in my understanding of life and how to live it well. Also to receive higher spiritual knowledge and the natural laws that govern life. I want to have true wisdom.

    • #317458
      andrzej
      Partícipe

      Truth and nothing but the truth.

    • #317453
      愛
      Partícipe

      レッスンで与えられて下さるものを頂き、自分に達成すべきものがあるかを確実にしたいとおもっています。

    • #317452
      愛
      Partícipe

      レッスンで与えて下さるものを頂き、自分に達成すべきものが何であるかを確実にしたいとおもっています。

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,675 a 1,680 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.