Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,981 a 1,986 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #301567

      To be able to understand more my desires, and beautifully, create a will to bestow.

    • #301512
      ali malekzadeh
      Partícipe

      Have no idea

    • #301190
      Julie Neale
      Partícipe

      I’m hoping to build the foundation of my understanding of Kabbalah.

    • #300977
      Richardoth
      Partícipe

      Finding the connection with the real reality.

    • #300871
      Gabby
      Partícipe

      Just spiraling down another rabbit hole trying to get the tiniest understanding of this wild existence we all are floating around in…..

    • #300864
      Mônica Daris
      Partícipe

      I expect to find courage inside myself to face the fact that I might not find the reason of my being here.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,981 a 1,986 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.