Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,065 a 2,070 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #297054
      Dana Drukker
      Partícipe

      I expect to have a foundation laid from which to move onto the more substantive portions of the course.

    • #297038
      Malech Maaleck
      Partícipe

      Meaning of Life… And to know that why it is an illusion

    • #297032
      Lin
      Partícipe

      wisdom

    • #297024
      simon
      Partícipe

      ……..

    • #297003
      Blue
      Partícipe

      With EVERYTHING feeling unconnected around me and the tremendous stress levels I go through I am really hoping for understanding and the connection of the dots to put myself in a better position of power to do something about it

    • #297001
      Aaron
      Partícipe

      I read Mr. Laitman’s materials before. These videos will be a good refresher! 🙂

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,065 a 2,070 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.