Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,227 a 2,232 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #286392

      I hope to explore and learn more about my purpose in life.

    • #286013
      Shmuley
      Member

      To understand myself, the Creator and how to bless others.

    • #285834
      Frank
      Partícipe

      Kabbalah is fascinating. I would like to know more about it and follow the path.

    • #285725
      Shmuley
      Member

      To understand myself and reality more and to be able to help others by doing so

    • #285564
      Patrick Bailey
      Partícipe

      I don’t fully know what to expect, yet I’d hope to learn how to have more influence over myself and my life. I desire to learn fully from the lesson, and to be able to apply the lesson to my life with great skill and benefit.

    • #285348
      Emma
      Partícipe

      I expect that we learn more about the history of Kabbalah and important people that contributed to it throughout the years. I also hope we learn more about how to actually climb the ladder of the spiritual worlds.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,227 a 2,232 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.