Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,599 a 2,604 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #55225
      George
      Partícipe

      I desire to draw closer to the Creator and creation in the correct way.

    • #55202

      Spiritual attainment

    • #55182
      Matthew Turner
      Partícipe

      learn more about reality in order to make life better for myself and others.

    • #55176
      Muhammad Tanim
      Partícipe

      I want to overcome my psycho-somatic limitations and my mental agonies. I want to revive my vigour.

    • #55175
      Muhammad Tanim
      Partícipe

      I want to overcome my psycho-somatic limitations and my mental agonies.

    • #55173

      I expect that i will know the purpose for which i am living now, i desire to know why i feel depressed, boring and lonely all the time, i want to know why i am human not other creature or some thing else and also does it effects the reality if i dont exist

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,599 a 2,604 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.