Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,671 a 2,676 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #52773
      Harry
      Partícipe

      The wisdom to guide me through

    • #52633

      I expect to discover new perceptions and perspectives towards life

    • #52159
      Sean M
      Partícipe

      To get a feel for what Kabbalah is all about.

    • #52140
      Monique
      Partícipe

      In response, I expect to learn how to prepare. I desire to be prepared.

    • #52139
      GAME PLAY
      Partícipe

      I want to uderstand what reality îs.

    • #52078
      Debra Henry
      Partícipe

      Increased knowledge

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,671 a 2,676 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.