Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 25 a 30 (del total de 1,683)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Stacy
      Partícipe

I expect the Creator will reveal how to ready my senses to fully understand what he is communicating to me. Preparing for the lesson is an attempt to change my mindset away from my own desires by consciously aligning myself to His.

Jason Smith
      Partícipe

i have no expectations. expectation => confirmation bias. i desired to skim all materials in all courses before any deep dive. i find i learn best this way. such a thing is not possible on this site, so right now my desire is to simply bypass the system of lockouts to access the remainder of the courses.

Deborah Abner
      Partícipe

I want to learn new levels of relating to nature and how to perceive the upper worlds

Bizzy
      Partícipe

My Expectation About The Lesson Is To Gain More Knowledge And Understanding. My Desire Is To Apply It In My Life And Affect Others.

Ion
      Partícipe

I want to know more and work on my ego.

Jonathan Moore
      Partícipe

To learn.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 25 a 30 (del total de 1,683)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.