Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 175 a 180 (del total de 229)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Leo
      Partícipe

To know that everything that happens in life is a blessing. There are no negatives only positive situations to evolve.

Yvon Decelles
      Partícipe

I stop thinking about myself and start thinking about others

Ali Nadalipour
      Partícipe

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Connect together as little sparks to be more like the cratot light and feel it integrally</p>

Dee
      Partícipe

understanding we are all connected, connecting to others with the intention of giving , not receiving and with my desire to bestow to the upper force. The birth of my soul.

henry
      Partícipe

Cambiar de una percepción egoísta de la realidad a una percepción basada en el otorgamiento, también puede significar haber alcanzado la suficiente equivalencia de forma y adhesion con el Creador que nos permitan salir de la caja en que estamos encerrados en nuestros cinco sentidos, atravesar el Machson y vivir en el mundo real del  otorgamiento. Según Rav Laitman, ” …el mundo es el resultado de la diferencia entre la influencia del Creador sobre la persona y la reacción de la persona con respecto a eso. Pero si empiezan a parecerse, a moverse al mismo ritmo, con cada paso y con cada zancada sin ninguna diferencia entre la obra que el Creador inicia y la obra que la persona termina, pero todo sucede junto, entonces la forma del mundo, la imagen del mundo, desaparece…” (Marzo 4/2005)

T C
      Partícipe

I think it is simply changing the question from, “What can I get?”, to ‘What can I get from giving?”

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 175 a 180 (del total de 229)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.