Reflect: Share something from the lesson that inspired you, or even just gave you a fresh perspective.

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that inspired you, or even just gave you a fresh perspective.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7 a 12 (del total de 38)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Jazmir
      Partícipe

The video from the Rab. In the section Related. Beautiful!

Thank you

Rosie
      Partícipe

I never could quite swallow or understand the fall of Babylon as it was taught to me as a child, and later as an adolescent in the religious school I attended. I gained a deeper, clearer understanding of Abraham. The analogy story of the caterpillar really gave a good representation of the whole world situation.

Paul
      Partícipe

I hadn’t heard about the natural transition process before – birth, independence & war, cooperation & unity – and found it a great model of our human history/evolution and also personal development path. Provides a hopeful new way to view our current hyper-chaotic world state as an entry point to a new, higher state of global cooperation & unity. Let’s hope we don’t have to endure a prolonged bout of madness before we decide to get there! Nice to think our collective efforts in this course are already taking positive steps in the right direction! Thanks.

Sarah
      Partícipe

It seems that the egoism that erupted in the time of Abraham, in order to start us on a new phase of evolution, has been causing problems ever since !  I m guessing that the new upsurge in levels of egoism right now is signalling that we are nearing the end of that phase?   And – it will only complete if we are able to make that step up, I m guessing to a new level of connection/AdamHaRishon.

Einstien said we cant resolve a problem at the same level as the one where it was created.

And I think Rav Leitman says its the Kabbalists who lead the way ?  Uho !

Mandy
      Partícipe

I loved the caterpillar and butterfly video!

martin
      Partícipe

Thank you Julian, you have just described me as a pencil lead! But you have also shed light on the possibility of becoming a diamond. I know that if you compress carbon with high energy a diamond will emerge. I don’t have much of a desire to be one of those sparkly ones, adorning some spoilt puppies collar. Far too precocious and visible. An industrial diamond, not pretty at all, but useful in all sorts of applications and indestructible  under most circumstances. A much better fit I think.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7 a 12 (del total de 38)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.