Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7 a 12 (del total de 40)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas

There’s a part of me that is so relieved about not having free will, about knowing that all my thoughts are actually put there by Him. And then there’s a part that wants to deny this but I think this contradiction is quite ok, it shows me where I’m at right now.

Sheila
      Partícipe

It was a happy revelation to learn that what I thought were my poor choices in the past were not really my own free choices. It was only when the point in the heart was opened that I had the free will to choose the environment, the teachers, people, books that were the end goal of the life journey. Everything else before that were gifts given by the Creator to show me what needed correction, and finally how to work on it before this lifetime was over.

I think the point in my heart had been opened for a while as I explored the various spiritual opportunities and realized with each one that they weren’t ‘enough.’ When I finally begged the Creator to please show me the path I found myself at KabU. How grateful I am to be here.

Manuela
      Partícipe

How can we start working on that collective consciousness now? Since the beginning of this journey inside Kabbalah fundamentals, I am starting feeling a some kind of urgency inside to put it in practise in my daily life. I do not know if it’s my Ego talking, but in any case, it is from my Ego I have to start because that is what I am now. Is it a wrong question? Thank you.

Robert
      Partícipe

Thanks for this topic of free will , seeing for the first time that the quality of free will is so much deeper then choices. I wish i had more questions so others might benefit from the interchange, and yet there is seemingly no confusion or conflict at this moment.cheers:)

Loyda
      Partícipe

I left religion because I was required to be and react like everyone else. Never mind that I grew up in a violent home with verbal and physical abuse. Never mind that I was socialized with lies and a distorted view of everything. I was still required to be socially adequate with perfect manners because now I had received Jesus. I found different versions of that in all the paths I have tried to follow. Kabbalah is the first path I have found which says, you know what? That is part of you. You can’t change it. The creator will set up a new environment for you to help you work on those issues. Turns out I don’t even need to change my environment on my own! I believe it. I embrace it. I am hopeful.

Jazmir
      Partícipe

The concept  of  freedom. The only thing that we have is thoughts and it’s intention to reach the Creator. The good thing is thoughts do not have a limit and are faster then the speed of light…..infinity is our limit.
      Thank you.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7 a 12 (del total de 40)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.