Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 40)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Rae
      Partícipe

Freedom is the ability to choose humanity!! So grateful to receive in order to give contentment to Creator!!!

Thank you so much for all you are and all you do Kab U!!

Rae
      Partícipe

That freedom only lies in my growing ability to choose the best environment:that which attracts the Light of Reform and draws me to Love of the Creator. Only by this method is my internal system corrected and my external environment is revealed in ever increasing Truth. The Light of Creator ❤️

Ben
      Partícipe

I was very impressed how the act of changing environment is really the only choice I have.  For example if I like to overeat and I want to stop I can only change the environment around me where the amount of food available is only enough to sustain me but not enough so I will overeat.

Scott
      Partícipe

The lesson clarified freedom of choice for me. When we talk about freedom, we’re talking about freedom from our egoistic nature and freedom to live in a completely different nature – that of bestowal.

D
      Partícipe

I was given a new perspective on our environment being the only freedom of choice – correct books, correct group of friends, and the correct teacher. With these all being obtainable, it seems the path forward will be easier to follow.

John Caton
      Partícipe

So we can choose, but only from the menu before us; our environment being the menu? Is our environment really a free choice? Understanding is still out ahead of me. But, I appreciate the lesson because it has provoked some inner turmoil, some important suffering, I hope.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 40)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.