Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 31 a 36 (del total de 40)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Maria Memoli
      Partícipe

The fact that we have a spiritual genetic code definitely blew my mind.

Shmuley
      Partícipe

To change my spiritual well beign and to grow as a person I need to change my place in life. I need to be in the right group of people, people likeminded who want to receive blessings to bless others. I need to reach and stay in the right group seeking, like myself, to grow to be able to give to others.

Andrew
      Partícipe

Excellent course so far. Free will and free choice make sense in a new way for me.

henry
      Partícipe

El conocimiento de los 4 factores de libre elección, nos hace ver que en realidad este margen de elección es muy estrecho, dependemos en gran medida de factores internos y externos no modificables, no sujetos a nuestro albedrío.

Maika
      Partícipe

Dr. Laitman’s Public Lecture World Kabbalah Convention 2016 was mind blowing for me, I cannot find the words right away but it touched me and showed the importance of Kabbalah

Dyrk
      Partícipe

I was able to gain clearer understanding about the four factors of development. The manner in which physical objects are affected by their own “make-up” in relationship with the make-up of the objects around them helped me conceptualize how the point in the heart (seed of the Soul) grows and develops within our consciousness. That’s how I understood it, at least.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 31 a 36 (del total de 40)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.