Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 310)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Jason Smith
      Partícipe

i found the entire course inspiring as it aligns greatly with the world view i had before studying kabbalah. this not only validated my reasoning thus far, but also indicateskabbalah is the path for me.

i hope others find it calls to them the way it does to me.

Christian
      Partícipe

What inspired me most is learning deeply through this course the narrow point where I can exercise free will and deeply grasping the truth about “non else besides him”

I wish us all the endurance to correct our egoism.

Hannah
      Partícipe

I guess I forgot to fill in the “course reflection” in this section which means I can’t get into The Kabbalah Experience until I do.  I can’t now remember exactly what this section was about, but I know that I’ve listened raptly to all of the lessons here and in other sections.  I’m very excited to anticipate that I’ll have a spiritual path which combines inner work with becoming of true use in the world, and am really hoping that the path works in the way that the inspiring talks and books say it does.  About myself:  I’ve learned that I’m a skeptic here, but a hopeful one.  (Sorry – I’m old and have burned out or hit walls before in several spiritual paths which I was really inspired by, in the beginnings.)    I wish for us all complete  spiritual attainment.

JamesM
      Partícipe

What blows me away is the idea that, as spiritual growth advances, our ego keeps up, growing as we advance. And this is all part of the Plan, just the way the Creator wants it. It goes right back to the first lessons, when we learned that the one, collective soul had to be shattered so that we might all learn how to consciously put ourselves together again. That was the “macro” level. On the “micro” level, it’s a battle we all fight between spiritual growth and ego. But the really amazing thing is that this tit for tat, back and forth process is normal. It’s necessary. It’s the Plan. So I now have an entirely new perspective on my own egoism, as well as the much discussed epidemic of egoism/narcissism in today’s world. We’re in a rough place. Things look bad. But it had to get to this point. And now I know that, as terrible as the current state of the world seems to be, there WILL be a happy ending. In fact, the dark days we’re living in are proof of that. And thanks to Kabbalah, thanks to the Creator’s love, I feel prepared. With His help, we can do this people! We always could. It’s always been our destiny. We just didn’t know. But one by one, we’re waking up. We’re learning.

Anthony
      Partícipe

I can only speak of my entire experience with Kabbalah as a whole to this point. Today, and for the past week or so, I have felt very connected to the wisdom and the work. The week previous to that, I could not feel what was being spoken about. The funny thing about it all is that this very same process of ups and downs as it were, are spoken of in various sources throughout Kabbalah. This is in the books etc, with reference to the ego and how The Creator uses this to bring us gradually closer. I am eager to do work in groups as I feel that some of what I have experienced by myself will be enhanced and strengthened with this connection. I wish all students, teachers and everyone connected to Kabbalah, greater and greater feelings of connection to each other and the light of the upper force. Love to all

Zied
      Partícipe

The course, and studying kabbalah in general, changed my world view in the sense that I began including spiritual goals in my life goals. The more I study the more I feel I have a stronger spiritual desire. The different concepts studied in this course allowed me also to relate to the practical life in an effort to have a spiritual life.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 310)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.