Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Inicio Foros Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 4. Expanding Your Perception Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 27)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Jeanette
      Partícipe

Love covers all transgressions” (Proverbs 10:12). This means that when something doesn’t please me, I cover it with love,

Love is respecting the others habit. open your heart to each other without judgement.

I’m single but, what I’m learning in this lesson, I can apply to relationships and love for one another.

This is area that, I need to work on having no judgment in therelationships and covering it with love.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Partícipe

Still difficult to open up, if the habit is not there.

Yajaira
      Partícipe

I do not have a partner right now but I got how important is to open your heart if you want a truly  loving relationship

Maria
      Partícipe

<p style=”text-align: center;”>This lesson works wonders</p>

Francisco
      Partícipe

Unbelievably powerful yet such a simple tip. Will put it into practice. Thank you so much!

Annililia
      Partícipe

I do so with my love. He and I often talks about our feelings, thoughts etc. We also share our wishes to become wiser on Kabbalah and to using it in our life together. – Beautiful session. Thank you.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 27)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.