Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 167)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Michael Dunlap
      Partícipe

There was a feeling during both that I could only describe as similar to the transcendental calm of meditation. I think this was stronger during the Hebrew as when listening in English, I felt like my mind at times was bouncing between listening and affirming my intent.

Mel Farrell
      Partícipe

The English version evoked a sense of longing to connect. And also a sense of loneliness. The Hebrew version although I don’t understand the language it did impart strong emotions of  longing

peter
      Partícipe

I battle to feel anything different besides having a strong desire to fulfil an intention to connect

Mira
      Partícipe

I get sense of peace and serenity whenever I listen to the book of Zohar.

Lu Lu
      Partícipe

I love these courses! I’m finally learning so much and it is all making sense at times. Little by little it seems to be connecting. thank you.

Zachary Jones
      Partícipe

I felt a yearning for connection and something like a dream like state.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 167)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.