What are you feeling after this lesson?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 4. Pre-Matter What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 66)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Andreanne
      Partícipe

How often have I repeated this process even in this life, unfortunately hurting the ones I love in the process. How much I wished I knew about this then and If I had connected the dots on time, I could have spared everyone pain. Now that I understand better, I send much love to everyone and to the Creator, asking, hoping for forgiveness.

tristan
      Partícipe

This is a good lesson,

Rune T. A.
      Partícipe

I want to REALLY undertand EVERYTHING and be able to identify with EVERYTHING.

But I feel that I do not have the capacity/strength/will to start working in the Ten.

Seeker of Wisdom
      Partícipe

I like the concepts simplified like this. I feel it compliments the the earlier lessons that I’ve studied, and motivates me to study the wisdom more in-depth. Some days it all seems to click and others it feels somewhat confusing (which I read, I believe in one of Dr. Laitman’s books does happen) but I press on hoping to absorb it sub-consciously and feel it in my heart even when the intellect hinders (or helps). Gratitude to you Tony for the lesson.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Partícipe

Everything is predetermined and pre-programmed by the goal of creation

Anayo Nzute
      Partícipe

cant really say what am feeling.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 66)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.