What are you feeling after this lesson?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 4. Pre-Matter What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7 a 12 (del total de 66)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      carlos
      Partícipe

the same, its all part of the plan 🙂

martin
      Partícipe

I don’t really know. I mean I sort of understand the evolution of the desire to receive and the necessity for materialism. I get the need to rebuild the unified soul. It’s the transference of these ideas from an intellectual perspective to a heart-felt intent to be like the creator that still leaves a gap somewhere.

Ali Nadalipour
      Partícipe

Feel lacking something to understand and inside me a real quest to achieve that unknown thing

Martina
      Partícipe

Panic. Is there enough time to make a positive change? Comfort. Things will happen regardless of progress.

Ernest Karlsson
      Partícipe

I get the feeling that I’m just a cell witch means I must have, or be able to, connect to all the other cells!

Clara
      Partícipe

discouraged, demotivated and resigned about the fact that it will remain everything like it was and is until now. That the Creator will give darkness wanting me to interpret it as light, even wanting me transforming it into light and to pretend I’m happy. (come on, fake it till you make it, babe!)

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7 a 12 (del total de 66)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.