What are you feeling after this lesson?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 5. Who Am I? What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 66)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Martina
      Partícipe

I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong but I feel an urgent need to press on, to get on with the process, am I supposed to contemplate more of the way we got here to this state?   The music made me imagining and feeling a lightness, a brightness, imagining to have a much bigger capacity to appreciate and absorb everything.

Ernest Karlsson
      Partícipe

As an individual I can remain in bestowal and connection to all others around me and see thia in corporeal connection without conflict.

Clara
      Partícipe

Rage. Keeping hatred and aggression, sorry, that’s not carring. It would be no change to how it is now.

tristan
      Partícipe

we need to develop better connections with each other in order to participate in the process of evolution 

Seeker of Wisdom
      Partícipe

I envision people no longer consumed with I’ll-gotten gains and sharing true heart (point in the heart) felt love with one another, wanting to bestow like the Creator. No longer envious but concerned for others. All having an energetic curiosity to explore our new world(s).

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Partícipe

Who am I and for what purpose do I exist? How did we appear here and where are we going? Is it possible that we have already been in this world before? Can we know ourselves and the universe? Why does man suffer and is it possible to avoid suffering? How can one find peace, satisfaction, and luck? How can we attain tranquility, fulfillment, and happiness?  ( Michael Latiman PHD)

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 66)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.