What are you feeling after this lesson?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 5. Who Am I? What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 66)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Anayo Nzute
      Partícipe

I feel that we have a big job to do to begin our ascension, there are billions of people in the world, and most of them have not even woken up to the realization that for us to move forward we will need to connect.

Christianne
      Partícipe

what a wonderfull world it can  be !  only living with the desire to bestowal    and harmony                           To be honest , I had  my  experience  whit poor  people, dont have a house from themselves, not enough food,  and clothes, and lack  on  education ,  not clean water ,  less health and hygiene   And always they smile  ,they find satisfaction  in each day; they take  care for each other ,sharing food and all stuff  another need,  and they always find time to sing, to dance, to celebrate live  , with strong belief in the  upper force  and gratefull for the help of others , We can learn a lot  from  them .   They changed  my point  of vieuw about  live and happiness,  In our culture  you are respected when you are rich  ,have a big house  are famous , but thats  not what is the goal of our lives,                                      And to listen to the music   , it was so nice,  I reprat  it  many times. Thanks so much dear Tony for  tis wonderfull lessons

Peter
      Partícipe

Sometimes difficult. Sometimes easy. Always doable. Always worth it.

Adelina Santos
      Partícipe

To be the whole of creation, is an awesome feeling, so magnificent, and incredible.

Abe Tapia
      Partícipe

Thanks for helping me find out who I am and  who I can be.

Linda
      Partícipe

John Lennon’s song “Imagine” came immediately to my mind when I read this exercise as well…it’s a nice thought, to try to imagine myself and others and all of Nature connected and caring as one entity, however, I am struggling with this, it is so difficult for me to “imagine” this, although, I would like to be able to do so, to feel something, to feel the connections, to feel the Love, it must feel so beautiful and perfect, but I just can’t do it, just cannot “imagine” such bliss…..I will continue studying Kabbalah, reading, watching videos, etc., and hopefully, eventually, I will get there……

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 66)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.