What are you feeling after this lesson?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 5. Who Am I? What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 37 a 42 (del total de 66)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Cathy
      Partícipe

I felt the warm embrace of Unity

Leo
      Partícipe

Love and light towards everything!

Cathy
      Partícipe

It’s all or none?

That surprises me; I expected evil people who refuse to change to be left behind.

I do believe if everyone would deflate their fear and ego this world would become more beautiful.  I would love to be a witness to everyone truly loving and caring about everyone.  At this stage, it is almost impossible to imagine.

Jan Koons
      Partícipe

Tony, your video was the most profound lesson I have ever heard. I have downloaded it and listen to it every single day. It keeps me on the path and explains why it is so very important to love our friends and neighbors as ourselves. Would love to share it with several other people – who are not Kabbalah students (yet)..is that allowed?

Arabela Dias
      Partícipe

I felt joy while listening to the music and imagining all the people conected…let’s make it real!

Eliyahu
      Blocked

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I feel that no matter what happens there is nothing to worry about because the universe is vast and if we don’t make it now, we will make it in another solar system.</p>

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 37 a 42 (del total de 66)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.