Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Inicio Foros Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 6: Post-Material World Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 71)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Clara
      Partícipe

Such a great course, but I notice I’m too angry to take any course at time.

Clara
        Partícipe

My anger is not directed at anyone in particular. But very much against Creator. Please forgive my expression.

I have no more resources for the way He speaks to me in my life. I want to be happy, and yet I want to remain His creation. If I have to interpret everything as from Him and as good anyway, then it doesn’t matter whether my form and His form are the same. Then I can just accept this lack that arises after a wish is fulfilled, and think ‘at that point I’m just not like Him, and this lack is just naturally calculated in. That’s just the way nature is.’ Is okay. By leaving everything as it is, I forgive myself for my perception and Him for what I think He did to me. I just have sometimes simply trouble to forgive.

tristan
      Partícipe

We are one

Seeker of Wisdom
      Partícipe

I am impressed the way you broke all of this down for us in an easy to digest form Tony. A lot of wisdom was packed into these brief modules. I am excited for my fellow students and thankful to them as well for being on this path. I enjoyed the forum, it was almost like a metaphysical therapy. At times it was as if I could feel the others that were/are anxious for correction and their yearning for the true Light. May we all reach that great intention to receive in order to bestow, and may we all cleave to the Creator. Have an exciting journey friends!

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Partícipe

There are five worlds made up of greater and greater similarity of form with the desire to bestow. Each exists above and despite the appearance of separation and is not limited by it.

Sarah
      Partícipe

Many thanks for the classes, it gives me a map of life.

May I ask a question though, that while we are going through the material stage/ word, do our desires go through the the levels step by step? Or we can actually jump in between.

Like in the material world , if a person still holding the desire of wealth and not yet fully filled, can be leave it in this level and move to next level which is desire of power, etc.

If one cannot bypass the process, how can we escaped from the physical bond/ issues , and move on to the connection to the upper world?

Many thanks!

Christianne
      Partícipe

we need a group  people with the same  intention  to reach the  equivalence  of form with the creator, We need daily  prayers and connections  and sharing love  in our  group and worldwide

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 71)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.