Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Inicio Foros Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 6: Post-Material World Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 71)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Peter
      Partícipe

I feel like I’m starting to understand. Long way to go.

Adelina Santos
      Partícipe

Beautiful.

Abe Tapia
      Partícipe

The forum class is 👌 awesome. I enjoy 😉 connecting with them.

Abe Tapia
      Partícipe

As a group in the kabbalah class and with good intentions, we will climb up the ladder.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Partícipe

We are in a place from where we can go back to our origin through 125 degrees of spiritual evolution and it all has been planed by the Creator from the beginning of creation. I’m happy to ear that and I hope that spiritual attainment will be for all of us.

Linda
      Partícipe

I’m struggling with how to do this, all of the course that I have taken thus far, say basically the same thing.  That we have to reach equivalence of form to become more like the creator and become a will to bestow back to the creator, that we must love others as we do ourself, etc., etc., so far the courses are very clear on explaining WHAT we need to do, but I have not yet heard ANYTHING AT ALL which tells us precisely HOW TO DO IT?

What is it exactly that one needs to do to reach “Attainment” with the “thought of creation”?  How does one go about trying to achieve such a profound goal?  And how does this play out in practical terms?  For example, Does one live like a nun, doing good deeds for others constantly, forsaking all physical worldly pleasures, only caring about everyone else 24/7 or what?

I’m really struggling to understand how one takes that 1st leap to enter Spirituality?  How does one do it?  The KabU instructors repeatedly say Kabbalah is not about Meditation or prayer, so if not, then what are the tools we use to reach “Attainment”? And How did the Kabbalists do it?  Do they ever describe how it was done?

I’m sorry, I’m not feeling the Love or the Connection to others, I want to, but if I’m being honest here, I do not feel a thing.  I’m feeling frustrated and bored because I keep studying Kabbalah I continue to take online courses, course, after course, after course, and still I am struggling with HOW to do this?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 71)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.